Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sweet Sweet Bliss

If I could do one thing in this world, or I guess the one thing I want to have the ability of being able to do, is being able to just pause humanity. Now that might sound extremely confusing and down right weird, but it's fairly simple. I want the ability to be able to take all of the people, the animals, and the insects, and take them off the planet and put them in a state of non existence for a while. I love traveling, and I love doing things alone. I am not afraid to admit that I work better and enjoy myself more if I am alone.

Now that's not to say I don't mind company and hanging out with friends, because I do, but if I had the ability to pause moments in life for however long I wanted would be my most deepest desire. I would visit the wold in my own way. I could go up to the top of the Eiffel Tower and have breakfast one morning, or I could work out in my favorite team's stadium by myself, I could steal tons of money for myself and use it when I un-pause time. I would live two completely different lives and truly feel that I could do whatever I wanted.

I could spend my time working and moaning about gas prices like everybody else, but for my other life, my past time, I could literally have a vacation that would never end. To be able to travel to far distant places without having to hear babies crying, people fighting, bad drives, etc... truly is everlasting bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment